Another episode of Finish the Sentence Friday, where bloggers link up and finish the sentence.
This week’s prompt is When my kid(s) go to bed, I…
When the kids go to sleep, I…
1. Go to bed myself
2. Stay asleep (I was already in bed before they were because I’m old)
3. Watch a grown-up movie (violence, sex, cussing, sexy men like Bruce Willis… we need these things once in a while)
4. Make the husband rub my feet (foot rubs are much longer if I ask him while watching a movie because he gets so much into the movie, he forgets he’s rubbing my feet).
5. Eat food I was hiding from the kids, i.e. chocolate, cake, ice cream, Swedish Fish
6. Sex and Vodka, preferably followed by hot hot wings or a medium rare steak.
7. Shower (I only skipped one day, or has it really been 3 days?)
8. Shit, I forgot to do that load of laundry so the kids have pants tomorrow. Maybe I’ll just go to Walmart and get new pants.
9. Internet. Finally uninterrupted internet service. Too bad I’m too tired to write anything.
10. Stare at my kids. They are so cute when they aren’t demanding shit and fighting and destroying the house.
For more Finish the Sentence Friday and diabolical ideas of what to do when the kids go to sleep, check out