Welcome to another installment of Finish the Sentence Friday. I have to finish the sentence they gave me, and then you can read a bunch of people’s answers. Link at the bottom to more procrastination.
I can’t believe how much it costs to…. (8 and 9 are my favorite)
1. Get a free education
2. Join the gym with a swimming pool and sign the kids up for karate. We are looking at like 100 a month. I could get cable with that and not have to drive to it or shave my hoo ha.
3. Get your kids vaccinated as required by law. Herding mentality in the name of saving the world shouldn’t be that expensive.
4. Get a colon cleanse (norovirus is free people)
5. Eat meat and vegetables in comparison to boxed foods and fast food. The same people who contribute to this are the same who bitch about obesity. Just saying.
6. Go to the doctor for an excuse note to avoid a prison sentence for education neglect. I’m not sure if that’s any cheaper than the fine they charge for each day your child misses.
7. Amuse children, like Chuck E Cheese and movie theaters are a hundred dollar ordeal. Here I am covered in icy snow and freezing conditions, and I’m like, “Let’s go to the playground!”
8. Get a massage by a sexy man wearing a thong. There should at least be a MILF discount.
9. A shot of Patron Tequila. The poor people created tequila to replace 3rd world water with something healthier, and we pay $10 for a shot of it because ‘Merica!
10. Everything. Groceries. Washing the car. Laundromat. My water bill. Everything tripled in price except salaries.
Ok Mr. President. I can’t believe how much it costs to get gas. I was expecting 5 bucks a gallon by now, not 2. Thank you Obama. I’ll blame you for this one.
Check out more Finish the Sentence Friday on The Latchkey Mom